PROJECT К-02-17/09.01.2013 "INCREASING THE COMPETITIVENESS AND PROMOTING THE SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT OF RES CLUSTER"
LEAD BENEFICIARY: RENEWABLE ENERGY SROUCES CLUSTER
DURATION: 24 months (January 2013 – January 2015)
FUNDING ORGANIZATION: Operational Programme „Development of the Competitiveness of the Bulgarian Economy” 2007-2013
PRIORITY AXIS 1: Increasing the efficiency of the Enterprises and development of a favorable business environment
AREA OF INTERVENTION 2.4: Promotion of Business Networking and Clustering
OPERATION 2.4.1: Promotion of Business Networking and Clustering
TOTAL BUDGET: 224 450.00 BGN
The main objective of the project is to increase the competitiveness and achieve sustainability in the development of the RESC member companies through the promotion of the cooperation and interaction between them, and implementation of the clustering approach as well.
- To develop the administrative capacity of the RESC by the establishment of the administrative body of the Cluster;
- To create management optimizing conditions, improvement of communication level and cooperation between the members of the association, promotion of the exchange of knowledge, experience and innovative practices;
- To support the long-term planning, management and development of the Cluster through the working out of a common strategy for the RESC development;
- To attract new members, customers and strategic partners;
- To establish partnerships with local and regional authorities, national representative bodies, LINE/TRADE organizations and chambers, educational non-governmental and scientific institutions and others;
- To establish contacts and exchange experience with similar organizations and clusters of national, transnational and European level.
- Creation of various marketing materials;
- Creation of web-portal and online platform for promotion of renewable energy sources, online market place for products and services in the energy sector;
- Establishment and further maintenance of ISO database for exchange of information and coordination of common cluster activities;
- Development of a common strategy and policy for the RESC development;
- Conduction of an extensive information campaign for renewable energy and green practices promotion for local development;
- Participation in international exhibitions, establishment of business contacts and experience exchange with local, regional and national authorities, as well with leading European clusters in the field of energetics.
- Promoted of RESC and its members’ activity and stimulating their interaction;
- Increased competitiveness of the member companies of the RESC;
- Attracted new members;
- Enhanced participation in diverse international projects and programmes;
- Established partnerships with regional, local authorities and others;
- Promoted renewable energy sources as a sustainable and affordable energy alternative or achievement of sustainable development.